NEO CON EAST – Philadelphia, PA http://www.neoconeast.com/ Nov 9 &10, 2016
NeoCon East has made its trademark as the premier design exposition and conference for commercial interiors on the East Coast, featuring the largest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedules Program.
Register for the NEOCON event ASAP – It’s Free! https://neoconeast.martreg.com/?student
Wednesday, November 9, 10am-7pm
Students planning to go Wednesday should register for the Block party http://www.neoconeast.com/features/opening-night-party
Thursday, November 10, 9am-4pm
Thursday is Student Day events & programs: http://www.neoconeast.com/education/student-programs/ Students may be prepared for resume/ portfolio reviews
How to get There:
Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA 19107 http://www.paconvention.com/ Broad Street Entrance, Halls D and E
- Drive yourself: http://www.paconvention.com/attendees/travel-to-pa-convention-center
- Take the Bus http://us.megabus.com/ or https://www.greyhound.com
- Take the Train http://www.amtrak.com/
- CCBC Van (12 ppl max incl driver) Meeting at Essex Campus. Details & Sign up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FbXgVScl5e7PeMfP4M0Ml2LR4hyrrQfNgeqfSWFGxVY/edit?usp=sharing (Only one van – first come first serve sign up for reserving your spot! Only CCBC INTD Students may drive in the CCBC van. Students must sign TWO travel liability waiver forms, original signed forms must be to Laura Kimball by OCTOBER 26, 2016 Complete highlighted portions of BOTH forms: neocon-east-2016-trip_application & neocon-east-2016-waiver_of_liability
- Come prepared to learn about the A & D (Architecture & Design) Industry, Products, Manufacturers and so much more!
- Plan to bring your lunch or plan to purchase at the convention center or locally
- Dress professionally & wear good shoes