Learn about CCBC’s Interior Design Program:
- Interior Design Frequently Asked Questions: General and Program Questions.
- Degrees: Associate or Certificate in Interior Design? Which interior design degree option is for you?
- Path to Graduation: Information about the AAS degree & Certificate requirements, Course listings & availability, and your Path from start to graduation, part-time and full-time students.
- Faculty: Program Coordinator and Faculty contact info, Coordinator Office Hours and Meeting sign-up
- Courses: What interior design courses are offered at CCBC?
- Course Supplies: What specialty supplies will I need?
- Transfer to CCBC: Information about transferring to CCBC
- Transfer from CCBC: Information about transferring to a Bachelor or Masters Program
- Support: Consider donating to the CCBC Interior Design Program – your donation is 100% tax deductible! These funds allow interior design students to participate hands-on design projects like the annual BSO Show House! Buy our Tote Bag!
For additional questions, inquiries, and/or to set up a meeting to learn more about the Interior Design Program at CCBC contact:
CCBC Interior Design Program Coordinator:
Kimberly Morrison, ASID, NCIDQ, CID, CKD/CBD
kmorrison2ccbcmd.edu • 443-840-4954 (email preferred)
Office: Catonsville Campus ARTS 203 (see faculty page for semester office hours)