Transfering to Bachelor & Graduate Programs

Start your Interior Design degree at CCBC and then further your education by transferring to a Bachelor degree program in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.  Depending on the school and program bachelor degrees are BFA, BA, and BS.  Or if you already have a Bachelor degree, consider a Master’s degree.  Interior Design Master degrees follow two tracks: a Post-Professional Degree (your bachelor degree is in interior design) and a First Professional Degree (your bachelor degree is in another field).

Interior Design/ Interior Architecture:

Related Degrees (Architecture, Design Thinking, Historic Preservation, etc):

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s